Aromatherapy & Massage
Aromatherapy is the use of concentrated plant extracts called ‘Essential Oils’ taken for the purposes of therapeutic treatment from the roots, leaves, flowers or seeds. Historically, the use of plant oils for medicinal reasons and in perfumery is evidenced in many ancient civilizations of Egypt, China, India, Romans, Greeks. In some cultures it has also been used for religious and ritualistic purposes. More…
The word ‘Massage’ is a general term referring to a wide variety of techniques which involves manual manipulation of the superficial and deep muscles, tendons, fascia and connective tissue, with an aim to enhance function, aid the healing process, promote muscular relaxation and general physical and mental well-being. More……
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Acupuncture can restore Hormone Imbalance
- Dietary Fiber gives you a Longer and Healthier Life
- St John’s Wort for Depression & Pain
- Mission Gut Microbiome – Saving Our Healthy Bacteria from the Medicinal World
- Quick Fire Nutritional Tips to Boost Your Energy
- Acupuncture for Dizziness
- How Acupuncture can help Plantar Fasciitis
- Quit E-Cigarettes today !