Aromatherapy & Massage
Aromatherapy is the use of concentrated plant extracts called ‘Essential Oils’ taken for the purposes of therapeutic treatment from the roots, leaves, flowers or seeds. Historically, the use of plant oils for medicinal reasons and in perfumery is evidenced in many ancient civilizations of Egypt, China, India, Romans, Greeks. In some cultures it has also been used for religious and ritualistic purposes. More…
The word ‘Massage’ is a general term referring to a wide variety of techniques which involves manual manipulation of the superficial and deep muscles, tendons, fascia and connective tissue, with an aim to enhance function, aid the healing process, promote muscular relaxation and general physical and mental well-being. More……
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Acupuncture Benefits Anxiety and Depression
- Benefits of Moxibustion
- Tumeric, Curcumin, as an Anti-inflammatory
- The Effectiveness of acupuncture for chronic & psychological pain
- Endometriosis: Symptom control with acupuncture
- Fighting the Cancer Demon: The Power of Nutritional Supplements
- Acupuncture Silences Hypertension
- Are the benefits of acupuncture for pain-relief based on patient psyche?