Integrated Health Clinic offers more than 20 yrs of conventional and complementary medicine experience in chronic and palliative conditions. The Clinic focuses on using a holistic person-centered approach recognising the importance of treatment and healing for the whole person, rather than the symptom or disease. We believe that to achieve optimum health each individual needs to take a proactive role in their own health and well-being, and that the body has an innate ability to self-heal. Our role is to help our patients to harness this ability and bring it to the fore front on the journey to Restoring Good Health. Every person is an expression of their unique genetic variations, also known as ‘Polymorphism‘. It dictates how we interact with the environment (e.g. diet and climate) that we live in. For this reason we adopt an individually tailored combined approach using Integrated Medicine.
Visitors to the clinic can expect to find highly dedicated, honest, professional and staff who have a genuine concern for your health and well-being.
See what our Client’s say about us here.
Dr Rhonda Lee
Qualified in medicine and public health, acupuncture, nutrition, aromatherapy and other treatments, with over 20 yrs experience in chronic and palliative care conditions. More…..
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Tumeric, Curcumin, as an Anti-inflammatory
- The Effectiveness of acupuncture for chronic & psychological pain
- Endometriosis: Symptom control with acupuncture
- Fighting the Cancer Demon: The Power of Nutritional Supplements
- Acupuncture Silences Hypertension
- Are the benefits of acupuncture for pain-relief based on patient psyche?
- Quality sleep with modern acupuncture science
- Beating the Corona Virus with Nutraceuticals