STAY SAFE ……KEEP SOCIAL DISTANCING !!!
The Integrated Health Clinic is a medically led integrated clinical practice, specializing in combination treatments using acupuncture, nutrition, aromatherapy, and massage. Patients are guided to develop a personalised treatment plan specific to their health needs. The Clinic takes a broad overview of the applications and benefits of a range of treatments and for this reason, our treatment plans can include a single or a combination of complementary therapies. This website is meant to be a useful resource to help you to understand any health problems and any improvements you can make.
The clinic is based in Birmingham (Great Barr) where we offer one-to-one private treatments. In view of the current Covid-19 pandemic, we take the safety of our patients and staff very seriously, now take extra precautions including; initial screening, use of face masks and other PPE, disinfecting intervals between clients and other precautions. Our Covid Policy is reviewed with any new scientific developments and government policies.
If you are unsure on how to take the first steps then contact us for a Free no-obligation chat by either calling us on Tel: 07810024687, or book a Free 15m chat session here. To Book an appointment contact us.
- Acupuncture Benefits Anxiety and Depression
- Benefits of Moxibustion
- Tumeric, Curcumin, as an Anti-inflammatory
- The Effectiveness of acupuncture for chronic & psychological pain
- Endometriosis: Symptom control with acupuncture
- Fighting the Cancer Demon: The Power of Nutritional Supplements
- Acupuncture Silences Hypertension
- Are the benefits of acupuncture for pain-relief based on patient psyche?