.The Integrated Health Clinic is a medically led integrated clinical practice, specializing in combination treatments using acupuncture, nutrition, aromatherapy, and massage. Patients are guided to develop a personalised treatment plan specific to their health needs. The Clinic takes a broad overview of the applications and benefits of a range of treatments and for this reason our treatment plans can include a single or a combination of complementary therapies. This website is meant to be a useful resource to help you to understand any health problems and any improvements you can make.
We run clinics in Birmingham and Walsall offering one-to-one private treatments and a multibed community clinic in Handsworth. If you are unsure on how to take the first steps then contact us for a Free no obligation chat, or to Book an appointment contact us.
Latest news & articles
- Rheumatoid arthritis, Acupuncture and Diet September 15, 2018
- E-cigarettes can cause long term harm August 15, 2018
- “Interstitium”: Can this new Organ explain Acupuncture ? July 15, 2018
- Five antidotes to overcome Stress June 15, 2018
- Do Complementary Therapies Help to Stop Smoking? June 8, 2018
Rheumatoid arthritis, Acupuncture and Diet - inthealthclinic.com/rheumatoi…
What to Do When Worrying Keeps You Awake tonic.vice.com/en_us/article/…
E-cigarettes can cause long term harm - inthealthclinic.com/e-cigaret…